The Wharton Latin America Private Equity Competition is the premier private equity competition focused on Latin America, with participation from the top MBA programs and leading GPs focused on Latin American investing.
- Present their own investment theses and gain exposure to top industry executives
- Meet fellow students interested in Latin American private equity from top MBA programs
- Gain interview practice through real private equity case preparation and presentation
- Attend the Wharton Latin America Weekend conference, held the day before the competition
- Win over USD $3,000 in prizes
Agenda and Schedule
When: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Registration Deadline: February 17, 2017
Where: Huntsman Hall, The Wharton School
The competition will be held in two Rounds:
- First Round (Morning): Each team will present its own investment thesis in Latin America according to rules. Presentations will last 20 minutes including Q&A from judges
- Second Round (Afternoon): Final round teams will be selected and given two hours to prepare an assigned case to be presented to all judges.
Additional details, including registration details, can be found here.
For any questions or if your school is interested in participating, please contact email@example.com